Statement on Covid-19
We have been and will continue to be here every day to responsibly serve and support our Stowe community. Nothing is more important than the health and safety of our guests and team members. We take this responsibility very seriously and want to assure you that our team, which has always worked hard to meet and exceed food safety and sanitation standards, is FULLY VACCINATED, and remains prepared and more vigilant than ever in our commitment to ensure your well-being.
Currently, we follow guidance and recommendations from the Town of Stowe, Governor of Vermont, Vermont Department of Health, and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Doing so ensures that we consistently evaluate and evolve our existing standard procedures as necessary in order to maintain the highest possible standards in service and product quality.
Examples of how we’ve enhanced our rigorous practices to provide peace of mind to our guests and team members include:
- offering curbside pick up of prepared food and groceries.
- providing information to and reinforcing best practices around proper hygiene and illness prevention with our team.
- obtaining, as mandated, VOSHA covid-19 certification. Additionally, our entire team is certified by ServSafe for food handling and the American Heart Association for first aid, CPR and automated external defibrillator (AED). There is an AED on site.
- requiring standard personal protective equipment (e.g. face coverings for both guests and team members), adding signage, making readily available hand sanitizer and continuing to clean, sanitize, and disinfect to the highest standards.
- instructing guests and suppliers not to enter and team members not to report to work (we provide paid sick leave) and to seek medical attention if they are experiencing flu-like symptoms or have come into contact with affected individuals.
We are thankful to be part of this community and privileged to serve. We thank you for your continued trust and support.